Nainital & Corbett Package
2N Nainital – 1N Corbett
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (7 hrs drive)
Drive to Nainital in the morning. On reaching, check into a hotel. Relax for the rest of the day. Further, if you wish you can also go for a sighting tour of local spots, or visit the Mall Road, or can enjoy boat ride in the Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Nainital
Today you will be visiting the famous tourist charms of Nainital like Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land’s End, The Mall, Dorothy Seat and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John’s Church. You can also enjoy shopping at the local market.
Day 03: Nainital – Corbett (2 hrs drive)
Early in the morning after breakfast, we will proceed for the Jim Corbett National Park. En-route, we will stop at Khurpatal and Corbett Falls. You are free to click some memories here. You will enjoy jeep safari in the park. Return to the hotel for relaxing and having lunch. Post lunch in the afternoon, we will take you to the Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. The Corbett Museum is the place where the hunts, hunting equipments and many other articles of E. James Corbett are preserved. It was originally the home of Jim Corbett. Check into a wildlife resort upon arrival and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Jim Corbett National Park
Established in the year 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is the first national park in the Asian continent. The park has got its name from a hunter turned conservationist Edward James Corbett. He was the one who contributed a lot towards the establishment of the park. Further, this park was set up to save the critically endangered feline species – the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was the very place where Project Tiger was launched in 1973. Presently Corbett is a home to various species of fauna and flora.
Day 04: Corbett – Delhi (6 1/2 hrs drive)
In the morning we will drive back to Delhi. On reaching you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back home.
Hotel Details: Deluxe
|Destination||Hotel Name||Meals||Night Stay|
|Nainital||Hotel Mount N Mist / Similar||MAP||2 Night|
|Corbett||Maya Resort / Similar||AP||1 Night|
Total Package cost for Per Person@INR 10,500/- Net All Inclusive
- Accommodation in good quality hotel as per given
- Welcome drink on arrival ( non Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner in Nainital
- All Meals in Corbett
- Airport transfer and sightseeing by AC vehicle, as per the itinerary
- Driver bata, toll Tax, and parking fees
- All Hotel tax
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on twin sharing/Double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing/ double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Transportation as per itinerary only.
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Child below 05 Yrs complimentary.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control will have to bear by the client
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
Cancellation Policy: –
Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1500 per Head.
25% Between 30-20 Days before Tour Departure
50% Between 20-10 Days before Tour Departure
75% Between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure
100% on the Same Day & No show.