Kumaon Lake & Hills
6 night & 7 Days
Day 01: Delhi to Corbett:
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway station, and there our representative will meet you. We will then drive towards Jim Corbett National Park. Upon arrival check into the hotel and unwind yourself. Later, we will take you to Garjyia Devi Temple. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Corbett:
Early morning after breakfast we will take you for jungle safari. Many of the wild creatures are more active during dawn. Later, return to the hotel for lunch and thereafter enjoy jeep safari in various nooks and corners of the park. Come back to the hotel by evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Corbett to Nanital:
Drive to Nainital in early morning. Upon arrival, check into a hotel and unwind yourself. Thereafter, we will take you to various tourist charms of the place like the Hanuman Giri, Golf Course and Naina Devi Temple. Later, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04: Nainital:
The entire day is dedicated for visiting the famous lakes of Nainital. We will take you to Naukuchia Tal, Malli Tal, Bhim Tal, Sattal and Khurpa Tal. In the second half of the day you can enjoy boat ride on the Naini Lake. Reach the hotel by evening for having a delectable dinner and comfy overnight stay.
Day 05: Nainital to Mussoorie:
Post breakfast, we will drive to Mussoorie. On reaching, transfer to a hotel and spend rest of the day either at leisure or you can visit the Mall Road.
Day 06: Mussoorie:
Today we will make you wander amid various famous tourist charms of Mussoorie. Post breakfast, we will take you to different destinations such as Kempty Fall, Mussoorie Fall, Van Chetna Kendra, Camel Back and Surkanda Devi Temple. We will get back to the hotel by evening for an overnight stay.
Day 07: Mussoorie to Delhi:
After breakfast drive back to Delhi and on arrival you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back to home.
Hotel Details: Deluxe
|Destrination||Hotel Name||Night Stay / Meals|
|Corbett||Saalvan Resort / Similar||2 Night – MAP|
|Nainital||Rio Grand / Similar||2 Night – MAP|
|Mussoorie||Hotel Sun N Snow / Similar||2 Night – MAP|
Package cost on twin Sharing basis @INR 18,599/- Net (Price Based on 2 Person Dzire)
Package cost on twin Sharing basis @INR 12,899/- Net (Price Based on 4 Person Dzire)
Package cost on twin Sharing basis @INR 12,099/- Net (Price Based on 4 Person Innova)
- Accommodation in god quality hotels
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Pick and drop from airport /Railway station as per itinerary
- All sightseeing and transfer as per Itinerary by separate Vehicle.
- Driver Bata, Toll Tax and Parking Fess etc
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on twin sharing/Double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing/ double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Transportation as per itinerary only.
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Child below 05 Yrs complimentary.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control will have to bear by the client
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
Cancellation Policy: –
Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1500 per Head.
25% Between 30-20 Days before Tour Departure
50% Between 20-10 Days before Tour Departure
75% Between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure
100% on the Same Day & No show.