Explore Kerala Customize
2N Munnar – 1N Thekkady – 1N Alleppey – 2N Kovalam ( Kanyakumari)
Day 1: Cochin- Munnar (arrival)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls &, Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitages’ Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing:
After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, echo Point, Kundalay Dam, pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady:
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride( Direct Payment) at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey (houseboat):
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to houseboat . Around 1200 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and over night at the houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey – Kovalam:
After breakfast, check-out from the Alleppey and drive to Kovalam through Trivandrum, which is a pit stop where you can grab lunch at a good restaurant.
Later, you can visit the Napier Museum and Zoological Park and walk through the lush green zoo for a memorable experience (the zoo remains closed on Monday). In the evening, proceed towards Kovalam.
On arrival, check-in at your hotel and relax. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6: Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari which is approximately 87 kilometers away from Kovalam. Here, you get to visit the Kumari Amman Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Gandhi Mandapam and also witness the beautiful statue of Tiruvalluvar and the meeting point of Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea.
In the evening, proceed to Kovalam. Return to your hotel and spend time at leisure by enjoying a beautiful sunset or a fun photography session looking like a local Keralite.
Enjoy a hearty meal and retire for the night for a comfortable night stay.
Note: The non-Hindus are not allowed to enter the temple. The temple opens from 04:30 hours to 11:30 hours in the morning and from 17:30 hours to 20:30 hours in the evening.
Day 7: Kovalam to Trivandrum Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, and transfer towards Trivandrum airport / Railway station for onwards journey.
Deluxe Hotels: 3 Stars
|Munnar||Club Munnar / Similar||CP||2 Night|
|Thekkady||Spice Valley / Similar||CP||1 Night|
|Alleppey||Golden Mist cruise / ATDC Houseboat||All Meals||1 Night|
|Kovlam||Neelkantha Beach resort / Similar||CP||1 Night|
Per Person cost on twin sharing basis @INR 18, 999/- Net All Inclusive
- Accommodation in good quality hotel as per given
- Daily Breakfast
- 1Night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- All meals included in houseboat
- Airport transfer and sightseeing by AC vehicle, as per the itinerary
- Driver bata, toll Tax, and parking fees
- Day trip excursion Kanyakumari trip Included.
- All Hotel tax
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on twin sharing/Double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing/ double occupancy basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Transportation as per itinerary only.
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Child below 05 Yrs complimentary.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control will have to bear by the client
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- MY TRAVEL WINDOW does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
Cancellation Policy: –
Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1500 per Head.
25% Between 30-20 Days before Tour Departure
50% Between 20-10 Days before Tour Departure
75% Between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure
100% on the Same Day & No show.